A trailed sprayer, like other agricultural equipment, helps to mechanize farm work to the maximum. With its help, you can easily fight pests and various plant diseases. An irreplaceable unit in summer.
Of course, if you have a small area. You can cope with the task with a hand sprayer. However, for larger fields, experts recommend using a mini tractor sprinkler with a trailed sprayer. Its advantages and features of work are below.
THE PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION OF TRAILED SPRAYERS
The trailed sprayer is driven by a PTO driven by a mini / moto tractor motor. It is noteworthy that inside the device there is a hydraulics that maintains the concentration of the solution, preventing the necessary substances from settling at the very bottom.
The sprayer works according to the following principle.
- From a special tank, the solution enters the filtering device.
- After filtration – into the pump.
- Finally, through a special distributor, the liquid enters the sprayer and, as a result, to the soil / plants.
Note that the pump drive is automatically turned on when the tractor motor is started. Many models offer the option to disable the option.
BENEFITS OF USING THE UNIT
Trailed sprayers are in demand both within industrial farming enterprises and small private farms. There is an explanation for this.
- Compactness. The units are compact, they are convenient to store during the period of non-use.
- Ease of use. There is no need to use powerful technology to bring the device into operation. An average mini tractor is enough.
- Performance. With their small size and simplicity, sprayers have good performance and are able to process a fairly large area.
- Additional equipment. If necessary, the devices can be supplemented with one more pump, thereby increasing their productivity by 2 times.
As you can see, a trailed sprayer is a really necessary and useful equipment on the farm that can save your personal time and effort.